Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3: My SMART Goal

My smart goal is to walk to school every day. This has been the most difficult week I have had to deal with. I have been fighting the H1N1 and this defintaly goes down as my bodies worse 5 things I have had to deal with in my lifetime. Its just miserable, there is no words to explain it. I just got out of the hospital on Monday with breathing complications and am sentenced to lay down some more, which is boring but ok in a sense that I feel I just ran 5 miles when I stand up off my couch to walk to the kitchen or something. On a brighter note....This flu should be gone soon and I can go back to my normal life eventually. Well I hope. I learned this week that even though you keep washing your hands that REST is also very important. I myself dont get alot of rest on a normal day because my schedule with school, hockey and music has me constantly going and I usually do not get to sleep til 3 am on most days if im lucky. So to all those out there take the time to rest. I didnt do so great at accomplishing my goal this week because of my sickness. Next week I plan to get right back at it and finish the semester strong. With that take care everyone until next time!

"Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3 hosted by with Amy@eco-chic with Amy." Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 3"

4 comments:

  1. Hope you start to feel better soon! Rest up so you can walk to school again when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! And get some sleep!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling much better by now! I think you may have passed something similar on to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is pretty scary! Glad to hear you are slowly getting better.

    ReplyDelete