Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keithsgreenbike (introductory post)

 Welcome to Keith@keithsgreenbikes




Hey hey hey! My name is Keith Enstad. I am a Health Education Major and believe my calling is to help people. In this blog I will be posting things about the enviroment and other things that I think are important topics about the enviroment. My hobbies and interests include hockey, cooking and making music.



There are 6 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:


Advocacy Project
Eye Openers
Reflections
Eco-Chic Lifestyle change
Read 'n' Seed
Share and Voice




If you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post is has been labeled with all five kinds of posts. You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page. All post titles from now on will begin with one of the categories above.
















The members of my web group are:
-Amanda@amandaswaterbottlewatch
-Jacob@GettingGreenWithJake
-http://kristinsgreenworld.blogspot.com/



You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. I am subscribed to all the blogs in my blog list gadget. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile." (Make sure all these gadgets are in place).



Thanks for visiting and I really hope you enjoy what I have to say and feel free at anytime to ask questions if you have any or express your thoughts or feelings.



Blogged for the Welcome Linky Party hosted by http://ecochicwithamy.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. hey Keith your blog is looking real good. I like all the gadets your have on the left side, keep it up! oh yeah and just to tell you one more time those chocolate pretzel sticks were AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keith!
    I like your first picture, it looks cool! I am very excited for our group, it will be a fun semester. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keith!!!
    Great picture, your blog is looking awesome. Thank you again for the awesome snack last Wednesday they were very good. See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please check the course calendar for the proper formatting (such as the numbered lists) that you need. Go back to the edit posts page to make the edits.

    ReplyDelete