Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 9 : Overall Project Reflection

What was your smart goal? and did it change?
My goal was to walk to school each day during the school week and I changed it these last few weeks adding no alcohol and also adding a salad to one of my meals each week.
What helped you be successful? What things got in your way? How can you address these in the future?Wanting to save gas and get into better shape were things that helped make the change succesful for me. The things that got in my way were the holidays and rainy days. I should probably get a rain coat or an umbrella or something, well not in this case some snow boots.
How did you benefit from this project? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about behavior change?I benefited saving a ton of gas from this project and getting the endorphins flowing every morning by walking to schol. I learned that if you keep at something it can become a habit. I learned that even if I dont want to do something you just have to do it and you will feel better.
How did others and/or the environment benefit from you changing this behavior?
Well I barely used my car doing this whole project and if I saw trash on the way I would pick it up. I think my change was for the good.


"Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week _10_ hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy." Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 10__"

3 comments:

  1. Really good job with your semester goal! Thanks for doing your part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your goal throughout the semester! I had the same problem, I never had any rain gear on rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job on achieving your goal. You will have to look into getting some rain gear.

    ReplyDelete