Monday, December 7, 2009

Advocacy Project: Letter to a Public Official.

Keith Ellison
Minneapolis Office2100
Plymouth Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Phone: (612) 522-1212


Congressman Keith Ellison,

My name is Keith Enstad and I am a student at the University of Minnesota Duluth Majoring in Health Education. I think that its very important in the under privelaged communities in Minneapolis to have a safe place for children to go and have activities so they can have a place to go to stay out of trouble.

Thats why I am asking you to vote yes for SF2039 East Phillips cultural and community center cultural fitness and wellness center grant appropriation. This bill deserves to be passed because I am from Minneapolis and see the struggle children have with obesity and not having a place to go to stay out or trouble.

This bill has been introduced and sent to the Chair of Cultural and Outdorr Resources and Finance Division. I strongly encourage you to vote yes because this wil only bring a positive movement for the community. If you have any question, comments or concerns feel free to contact me with the information below.

Sincerely,
Keith Enstad

(contact Info)

2 comments:

  1. I found writing these letters somewhat difficult. I wasn't entirely sure what information I should put in it. I thought yours was very good.

    ReplyDelete